I always thought I had something wrong with my brain based on my bizarre accidental injuries, guess narcolepsy was always the cause.
Here's my list
1. Forgot which side of the road to drive on
2. Burned myself many times with clothing iron, flat iron.
3. Pinched finger badly while putting umbrella down
4. Slammed hand in folding table
5. Forgot to put car in Park multiple times
6. Broke my finger and split it down to the bone with electric hedger (finger was in half at the top)
Bizarre sleep… read more
Don't judge me. This coming September I will have 4 years clean and sober. Since I was 25 and I have abused methamphetamine. And it didn't really get me high it just allowed me to function and do things that everyone else was doing my age. Has anyone else found that they were literally self-medicating with stimulants?
Hi everyone 👋🏻 Wondering if anyone else here has type 2 narc? (Narcolepsy without cataplexy) I’ve tried researching it but even less is known about type 2 than 1. Just going through the motions..
Research opportunity for Narcolepsy Type 1 with Cataplexy - male patients. This is a 30-min online survey, and the compensation is $45.
Please sign up at the link below to receive an email invite to the survey.
We never share your personal information with anyone.