Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyNarcolepsyTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tallahassee, FL

I have three children ranging in ages 3 to 7 and I'm so exhausted and irritable. I can't even pretend to keep up. On top of that I'm a homeschool mom!

June 24, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

Mine are 10 and 13 now which helps! I think my kids are extremely empathetic having a mom with a chronic illness.

June 25, 2023
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

My kids are 3, 5, and 7.

June 25, 2023
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

Yeah, I'm not sure there is an easy answer here! I give myself ALOT of grace and take one day at a time! Hang in there. How old are your kids?

June 25, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tallahassee, FL

A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alabama