Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyNarcolepsyTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orange County New York
June 15, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

Yes, but I am not sure where or who. I think somewhere on there they have an article about service dogs for narcolepsy

October 1, 2025
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

I heard it was but I'm still in the dark. I have a neighbor that is into Recuse. I will see if she knows anything. Because I would Love to travel again.

August 3, 2025
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member

That’s a great question I would love to know that myself

June 26, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyNarcolepsyTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alabama

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In