I always thought I had something wrong with my brain based on my bizarre accidental injuries, guess narcolepsy was always the cause.
Here's my list
1. Forgot which side of the road to drive on
2. Burned myself many times with clothing iron, flat iron.
3. Pinched finger badly while putting umbrella down
4. Slammed hand in folding table
5. Forgot to put car in Park multiple times
6. Broke my finger and split it down to the bone with electric hedger (finger was in half at the top)
Bizarre sleep… read more
Don't judge me. This coming September I will have 4 years clean and sober. Since I was 25 and I have abused methamphetamine. And it didn't really get me high it just allowed me to function and do things that everyone else was doing my age. Has anyone else found that they were literally self-medicating with stimulants?
We never share your personal information with anyone.