I suffered a TBI in 2013 and seemed to have memory issues, and mild cognitive impairment since. I had been a Microbiologist for 25+ years in a hospital. Most will say I don’t appear to be disabled and quite intelligent. But I can’t even do math now and I have multiple “to do lists” I write, re-write daily, I forget medications and sometimes to eat. I seem to struggle with sense of time. I can be on my phone texting for hours and wonder why my hands hurt, I think I’ve been on the phone a much… read more
Setting a timer sounds like a good idea to keep me on track. Thank you for the suggestion.
I keep post it notes taped to my water bottle. And have to keep post its and notes everywhere. Thankfully all my coworkers and friends know if I need to be reminded it has to written down. I rewrite my lists often too. And sense of times been a real struggle for me at work since diagnosis. (I had a bad case of strep that made my symptoms significantly worse) I set a timer when I start a task to help keep me on track. Sorry you’re going through that. We’re here for you.