im on modafinil 199 it wirked pretty good but i think i need a bit stronger dose. I take it a 5Am and I'm always very sleppy from about 7:30 or 8 to 8,20,or 11; then im fine pretty much. i would love to hear other experiences with this drug Thanksd do much
I took Provigil for about a year or more (so long ago I can't remember exactly) and found that it didn't help me at all. I was then prescribed Concerta (which is basically Ritalin). This didn't help me either. I think I was probably waiting for an instant cure! The worst time of day for me is 12noon to 14h00.
Provigil works for me. If I have things to do in the evening, I take a half-dose by 11AM to get me through the event & get home safely.
I think that everyone has a diferant response to various meds....I found Modafinil to be a lifesaver! It was tricky starting the meds, because I had started getting migranes from it as my body was adjusting to it, but after the adjustment phase, it eliminated my brain fog, and I felt as close to normal on Modafinil as I did before my diagnosis. I also found a correlation with food. Some foods knock me out, like sugary carbs. Try eating lean and clean and see if that helps too.
Yo lo tomo desde el inicio de mi tratamiento. Al principio empece con una toma a la mañana de 200mg y funciono bien es lo único que me saca de es inercia del sueño que puede durarme horas,pero después de unos meses volvieron los ataques de sueño desp del mediodia asi que aumente la dosis con una 2da toma del 200mg al mediodía
Probaste Armodafinilo? Esa la misma droga pero de lenta absorción entonces dura mas tiempo el efecto h
It sounds like the modafinil is doing some of the heavy lifting, but not quite enough in those early morning hours — that sleepy window between 7:30 and 11am is frustrating, especially when the rest of the day feels manageable!
Many MyNarcolepsyTeam members have shared similar experiences with modafinil, noting that timing Show Full Answer